Come see your new dream log home today.
This beautiful 3876 sq ft log home is nestled on 35 acres in the heart of Santa Fe Trail Ranch, an area that has breath taking views of the southern Rockies, the Spanish Peaks and Fisher Peak. Santa Fe Trail Ranch is a 17,000 acre peaceful ranch community with city water, power, phone, mail boxes, trash removal, high speed Internet, strong covenants, well maintained roads (year-round) and warm welcoming neighbors! (I know...Im one of them!) Here you will enjoy tranquility, stunning scenery and abundant wildlife including lion, bear, elk, deer, turkey, bobcats and more). Since the area is zoned agricultural, land taxes are very low (less than $20).
In the charming town of Trinidad, just 15 minutes away, you can spend the day golfing on the municipal course, boating/fishing on Lake Trinidad, or hiking in the nearby mountains. In the evenings enjoy dining at one of the local restaurants (Black Jacks Saloon or Rino's Restaurant to name a few), check out a new movie at the cinema or simply relax on your deck and watch the sun sink below the mountains, painting the sky with brilliant splashes of color. Southern Colorado, known as the Caribbean of the Rockies, has 300 days of sunshine, and the winters are generally mild.
This area is truly captivating ~ you will not be be disappointed.
Click here for a YouTube video of the SFTR and the home.
Click on each image for a larger view.
- 10” Timbercut Log Home *
- 3 bedroom (large master suite, large guest suite, nice 3 rd bedroom)
- Huge gourmet kitchen, large island and bar top
- All granite tops throughout house
- Beautiful custom cabinetry throughout
- 2 ½ bath
- Master bath – double vanity, tiled walk-in shower
- Guest bath – tub/tiled shower
- Large walk-in closets in both the master and guest suites
- Large rec room on the walkout level
- Private office
- Front and rear covered porches totaling 1100 square feet plus 500 square foot covered patio in rear on walkout level
- Decking is all beautiful Brazilian Redwood (low maintenance)
- Radiant floor heat throughout
- Huge open floor plan for entry into great room, dining and kitchen
- Beautiful knotty pine vaulted ceiling in kitchen, dining and great room
- Breezeway between garage and house
- Powder bath and laundry room located in breezeway
- Oversized garage is insulated and finished
- Bonus storage under breezeway
- Wood burning stove
- Beautiful Juniper mantle and rockwork behind wood stove
- Walkout level wrapped in stone
- Walkout level foundation constructed using insulated concrete forms
- Municipal Water System
- 25 minutes to a beautiful town golf course
- High speed internet available
- 50 year composite roof, durable sickens stain, flashed fascia for low maintenance
Contact Michelle today to schedule a viewing or for more information.